Video I Toto Wolff on his future at Mercedes
By Robert McGillivray 29 September 2020 | 15:30
In this interview, Toto Wolff talks about his future as team principal of Mercedes, why he didn't go for the F1 CEO job, and about his experience when he first met Michael Schumacher.
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.