Verstappen reacts after crash opening lap
By Robert McGillivray 13 September 2020 | 15:54
For Max Verstappen, the Grand Prix of Tuscany went dramatically. The driver reacted very disappointed to Dutch Ziggo tv station. Verstappen was victim of engine problems and then the crash in the second corner due to an error of Romain Grosjean in the opening lap.
"The start was good but then after the start I had the problem again", says Verstappen in the broadcast of Ziggo Sport. He was not disappointed by the crash, according to the Dutchman his car would have broken down anyway. So the problems with the Honda engine were already fatal.
The Dutchman does not have any good words to say about the crash. "This is what you get when you have a lot of trouble at the start. Then you end up in situations like this and there is a chance that you will be hit from behind. But of course, this is not normal, that this happens two races in a row. In the meantime, I'm done with it for a while". (Photo: Red Bull Content Pool/Getty Images)
- 16:07 ‘Verstappen will want to achieve good result at all costs’
- 14:34 Wolff: "Strong qualification pace can be used against us in Sochi"
- 12:56 Red Bull's Honda engine won't get upgrades for rest of the year
- 11:33 Saudi Arabia on the Formula 1 calendar of 2021
- 11:07 Abiteboul: "If Alonso raises something, we'll have to listen"