Video | Norris was hilariously hit by Verstappen: "Max, Max, Max really..."
By Tomas Mota 24 March 2020 | 15:37
Max Verstappen and Lando Norris usually spend a lot of time racing. Now that the Formula 1 season has been suspended, the two youngsters race virtually every day and regularly meet on the track. Although it does not always end well, Verstappen knows that they both take everything in a fun and relaxed manner.
Recently, footage emerged in which Norris sat on the tail of Verstappen and gave a light tap to the back of his car. The result was a spin from the Dutchman, who was no longer eligible for the victory.
In the "Real Racers Never Quit" Championship, which was set up by team members of Team Redline, the two Formula 1 drivers compete again. It already went wrong in the second race of the series.
Norris: "Max, Max, Max really..."
Verstappen and Norris were competing for first place during the second race of the first round of the 'virtual mini-championship'. This first round was held at Spa Francorchamps.
Towards the end of the race, Verstappen overtook Norris at the end of the Kemmel Straight. In the next corner, he lost control of the wheel and scooped his British rival as he spun off the track. "Max, Max, Max really" said Norris.
Verstappen indicated at F1 Café last weekend that the online accidents that are caused are taken as banter, by the duo. "That is just part of it and it is fun", he said via Ziggo Sport. (Photo: Red Bull Content Pool / Getty Images)
- 26/09 Verstappen: "Made some adjustments for my second run"
- 26/09 Update | Hamilton doesn't get a penalty and starts on pole, Verstappen will be P2
- 26/09 Hamilton takes pole with outstanding lap, Verstappen in extremis gets P2
- 26/09 Report FP3 | Hamilton fastest, Renault quick again, Verstappen sixth
- 26/09 Wolff admits: "There have been initial discussions for role CEO F1"