Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
By Dennis Schnitzler 12 October 2020 | 10:05
Alexander Albon calls the pace of his RB16 "clearly good" and therefore finds it annoying that he dropped out during the Grand Prix of the Eifel. The Thai had to park his car in lap 23 of the race because he would have had problems with the Honda engine.
The Red Bull Racing driver blocked his tires during the race and that's "clearly the worst thing you can do", he says before RaceFans.net. "We fought and got through, but then I had a problem with the power source. Albon isn't sure exactly what that problem was".
The dropout in Germany is already the third of the season for Max Verstappen's teammate and the Thai is not happy about that. "The pace of the car is clearly good, so it is annoying to have such a result now," he says. "But I wasn't too happy with my race. A few mistakes and the lock-up made it much harder". (Photo: Red Bull Content Pool / Getty Images)
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.