Weather forecast GP Eifel: Wet race seems highly unlikely
By Moritz Voss 11 October 2020 | 13:05
The chance that we will experience a wet race at the Grand Prix of the Eifel on Sunday afternoon appears to be almost impossible. On Sunday, rain will eventually occur above the Nürburgring, but only well after the end of the race. So there is another dry race on the calendar.
According to the information from Weeronline, it will remain dry in Nürburg on Sunday afternoon. Surprisingly, because prior to the weekend it was expected to be a very wet Sunday. However, the showers seem to be passing West Germany and thus, Pirelli can keep there wet weather tires in the garage.
Rain is predicted for Sunday at 6:00 PM, according to the weather station, it will drizzle lightly for an hour, but that will come too late for the race. Hence, Max Verstappen, Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas will start on the soft tire.
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.