Rosberg: "Vettel doesn't know how to handle these cars"
By Dennis Schnitzler 09 October 2020 | 20:28
"He used to be so good, but what happened to him now", Rosberg asks Sky Sports F1. "Today's cars are much more sensitive and Vettel can't handle them". According to the former world champion, Vettel has been in a downward spiral ever since the Hockenheim race in 2018, when he dropped out.
"The more negative you are, the less you're performing", notes Rosberg. "And that makes you even more negative". The German thinks that Charles Leclerc isn't helping either. "Vettel was suddenly no longer the best on the team". At Aston Martin the four-time world champion will perform better again, Rosberg thinks. "There he is the most important one on the team". (Photo: Ferrari F1 Media)
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.