Ferrari comes to Sochi with update: "Hope that makes it better"
By Robert McGillivray 14 September 2020 | 13:59
The Tuscan Grand Prix was not a success for Ferrari. The only positive news during the anniversary race was the five championship points for Charles Leclerc and Sebastian Vettel. Team boss Mattia Binotto called it a 'disappointing weekend' to Auto Motor und Sport and says Ferrari is working hard to solve the car's faults.
The team now has two weeks to do so. Then Ferrari will have to prove itself in the Russian Grand Prix in Sochi. Vettel reveals to Auto Bild that there might be new parts on the car. "Hopefully that will make it better”. says the German.
Ferrari-team boss Binotto, however, quickly dashes this hope: "It's just a small upgrade," says the Italian. "That will probably not change the big picture. We need to rethink our upcoming development projects, especially with our minds on 2021 as well".
- 16:07 ‘Verstappen will want to achieve good result at all costs’
- 14:34 Wolff: "Strong qualification pace can be used against us in Sochi"
- 12:56 Red Bull's Honda engine won't get upgrades for rest of the year
- 11:33 Saudi Arabia on the Formula 1 calendar of 2021
- 11:07 Abiteboul: "If Alonso raises something, we'll have to listen"