Chaos at restart, Giovinazzi, Sainz, Latifi and Magnussen out
By Robert McGillivray 13 September 2020 | 15:47
Chaos reigns supreme on Mugello. Carlos Sainz Jr., Antonio Giovinazzi, Nicolas Latifi and Kevin Magnussen dropped out at the restart after the incident where Gasly and Verstappen also dropped out.
This means that there are now six retirements in the Tuscany Grand Prix. There was chaos because Bottas kept driving slowly for a long time at the restart. As a result, there was slow moving traffic, which Giovinazzi did not count on. He crashed into the back of Magnussen's car. The race is now at a standstill. (Photo: Alfa Romeo F1 Media)
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.