Hülkenberg has a chance to come back, Grosjean's seat still uncertain
By Tomas Mota 27 August 2020 | 16:05
Nico Hülkenberg is still hoping for a comeback in Formula 1 , and has focused on Racing Point and Haas for this matter. The latter offers more opportunities, according to the usually reliable Motorsport Italia, which reports that the door is open for Hülkenberg.
"From several sources it appears that Romain Grosjean will be replaced by Hülkenberg", the news website explains. The situation of Kevin Magnussen is still uncertain: it's known that he does not get along so well with the German driver.
Now that Haas has also decided to sign the Concorde Agreement and remain in the sport for several more years, a comeback for the former Renault driver is increasingly possible. In theory there is also still a seat up for grabs at Alfa Romeo: both their drivers have not yet been confirmed for 2021. (Photo: Racing Point F1)
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.