Norris: "Ferrari cannot build a car that bad"
By Robert McGillivray 04 August 2020 | 16:42
Lando Norris feels that the Ferrari of 2020 is not as bad as some people say. While the Italian racing team fought for victories last year, Charles Leclerc and Sebastian Vettel are direct competitors of Norris at the front of the midfield this year.
One thing is clear according to Norris: Mercedes is very far ahead of the rest. He is less critical about Ferrari than many others. "Everyone keeps writing off Ferrari, but I don't understand why everyone thinks they're so bad", he says in a live-stream on Twitch.
"You can't make a car that bad," Norris thinks. Therefore, according to the McLaren driver, it is difficult to understand the difference between the teams and the drivers. Vettel seems to struggle more with the car than Charles, so it is difficult to see the difference. There can be so many races, and I'm not one to draw any conclusions from that". (Photo: McLaren F1 Media)
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.