FP2 red flagged after Albon's hard crash
By Srihari HS 31 July 2020 | 17:36
Albon was racing on the soft tires until he oversteered when Stowe came out. While correcting it, he lost the back of his RB16 and spun off the track at high speed.
The driver did not seem to have any injury, but he was seen holding his neck. As a precaution, he got into the medical car to be checked in the paddock. The second free practice was shut down until the marshalls clear the battered RB16. (Photo: Red Bull Content Pool / Getty Images)
- 11:22 Steiner puts focus on Mercedes: "They gave data to Racing Point while that is not allowed"
- 11:13 Verstappen explains tire strategy: "That's why I wanted to go for the hardest option"
- 08/08 Update | Bottas disagrees with Wolff about Verstappen's strategy: "Good tire for the race"
- 08/08 Update | Verstappen after different strategy: "It will certainly not be bad tomorrow"
- 08/08 Hülkenberg describes feelings after a great P3 in qualifying as: "Madhouse!"