Problems at Ferrari: Vettel misses first free practice
By Robert McGillivray 31 July 2020 | 13:17
Another disappointment for Ferrari: the team has the worst start of the season in years. Now that Vettel has to miss the first practice session in Great Britain, the team is wasting valuable test time. The set-up of the SF1000 was already difficult to find, and this will certainly not get any easier.
Teammate Charles Leclerc will, therefore, be responsible for the data collection for Ferrari during the first free practice session. The chances for the Scuderia are moderate: on the British circuit engine power is especially important, something they still miss. (Photo: Ferrari F1 Media)
- 11:22 Steiner puts focus on Mercedes: "They gave data to Racing Point while that is not allowed"
- 11:13 Verstappen explains tire strategy: "That's why I wanted to go for the hardest option"
- 08/08 Update | Bottas disagrees with Wolff about Verstappen's strategy: "Good tire for the race"
- 08/08 Update | Verstappen after different strategy: "It will certainly not be bad tomorrow"
- 08/08 Hülkenberg describes feelings after a great P3 in qualifying as: "Madhouse!"