Leclerc criticizes F1 2020 game ratings: 'Some don't make sense'
By Srihari HS 16 June 2020 | 12:25
Charles Leclerc commented on the official 'F1 Driver Ratings' that the drivers have received on the career mode of the new F1 2020 game. Codemasters gave every driver a score, but Leclerc believes that the creators dropped the ball on a few of them.
"I've seen a few. Some ratings don't make sense. I don't think they did all of them right," Leclerc points out in one of his Twitch streams. All scores can be found here.
Leclerc does not start with his own rating. The Monegasque was assigned a total score of 86. With that number, he slots in behind Lewis Hamilton, Valtteri Bottas, Max Verstappen, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen and Daniel Ricciardo. According to the Ferrari driver, it's a respectable score.
But he is not happy with Codemasters' assessment of Williams driver George Russell: "I think that George has gotten too low of a score, he is very fast on track. If you put him in the right car, he will be just as fast as the top of the field." (Photo: Ferrari F1 Team)
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.