Leclerc: "The start of the season will be very tough"
By Tomas Mota 28 May 2020 | 14:15
"The start is going to be very tough because Formula 1 is a sport in which the drivers cannot train outside the circuits", says the Ferrari driver at EPCC Live.
George Russell suggested holding test days so that the Formula 1 drivers could warm up, but it looks like people are getting "cold" in the car: "We won't be able to drive test laps before we start again, that makes it difficult. I do spend a lot of time in the simulator, I have one at home."
Leclerc and his fiancée
It is clear that Leclerc spends a lot of time in the simulator, there have been films showing that the Monégasque's girlfriend had to take out a Twitch subscription to manage to speak with him.
Although he was referred to the couch by his fiancé one night, Charlotte also saw the comedic side of it: "She could laugh about it, too. She understands why I like it so much, one night she played from seven to twelve o'clock, she couldn't be beaten by the simulator. She's gradually getting a lot better at it, too." (Photo: Artes Max)
- 12/10 Marko is eager to take over Honda engines: "Need a decision from the FIA"
- 12/10 Honda praises Verstappen: "He is able to achieve stable results"
- 12/10 Albon after DNF: "I wasn't very happy with my race"
- 12/10 Marko: "Had Vettel made a proposal, but he wanted to go to Aston Martin"
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'.