Massive update for McLaren: In fact, it's a version B in Barcelona
By Srihari HS 08 May 2018 | 12:34
McLaren is coming to Barcelona with a big update, according to Auto Motor und Sport. Many are considering this to be a Version B of the original car. Due to the problems with the integration of the Renault engine and the technical issues identified at the pre-season, it was almost impossible to develop the right bodywork until now.
There will be a new nose, wings, deflectors, bulkheads for the side cabinets, floor and the trim in the rear, almost half the car is a new MCL33. Rumour has it that the nose is pretty spectacular. It passed the crash test only on April 11, so it could not be used in any of the previous races.
- 10:54 La Gazzetta dello Sport reveals details on Vettel's transfer to Aston Martin
- 09:49 Horner: "On average we're three to four-tenths behind Mercedes"
- 09:45 RTL Deutschland: Hülkenberg will drive for Racing Point this weekend
- 05/08 Ricciardo: "A lot of respect for how Verstappen has grown"
- 05/08 Update II | Decision on Racing Point expected on Friday