- 11/10 Weather forecast GP Eifel: Wet race seems highly unlikely
- 11/10 Verstappen does not want to know about any clause: "I just signed until 2023"
- 11/10 Honda engine is still struggling with battery issues: "That's where we lose a lot of time"
- 11/10 Steiner: "I hope for Grosjean and Magnussen that they are talking to other teams"
- 10/10 Leclerc: "Took it easy at first, but now I go full throttle every session"
- 10/10 Hamilton jokes after talking with Verstappen: "We had a fight the whole time"
- 10/10 Verstappen: "New Red Bull parts feel good, maybe there was more in it"
- 10/10 Verstappen satisfied after qualifying: "Will be even more interesting tomorrow"
- 10/10 Bottas surprised with pole: "Nice feeling when you get it done in the last lap"
- 10/10 Hülkenberg rushes towards the Nürburgring: "It was even crazier than the last time'
- 10/10 Bottas takes pole after an exciting showdown at Nürburgring, Verstappen on P3
- 10/10 Hulkenberg replaces Stroll in qualifying and race Grand Prix of the Eifel
- 10/10 FP3 Results Grand Prix of Eifel
- 10/10 Update | Hulkenberg arrived at the Nürburgring, possibly in action
- 10/10 Stroll misses FP3 and possible qualification, Hulkenberg potential replacement
Depends on Marko's mood... Maybe he'll replace Kvyat... Maybe he'll end up in the Japanese.. 03/10 Their commitment to Formula E seems to be quite serious... mainly because their road car.. 02/10 Basically ALL regulations chances from the last few years were very bad for RedBull 18/09 ridiculous! who will watch the watchers when they are that intent on operating the FIA.. 02/08 Like most buisness models they are unsustainable. F1 needs to make massive changes to become.. 21/04
- 11/10 Verstappen happy with P2: 'Mercedes was too fast'. 0 reacties
- 11/10 Ricciardo: "Verstappen has no tricks, he is just extremely fast" 0 reacties
- 11/10 Verstappen does not want to know about any clause: "I just signed until 2023" 0 reacties
- 10/10 Verstappen is single again: "I'm alone again" 0 reacties
- 10/10 Verstappen: "Doesn't matter if it rains or not, we're still coming up short" 0 reacties