- 22/09 Wolff aware of Mercedes dominance: "That's why we offer solutions"
- 22/09 Currently in F1 | Norris 'most impressive' driver according to fans
- 22/09 Aggressive tire choice from Pirelli should deliver exciting GP Russia
- 22/09 Mercedes F1 team profitable despite spending over 400 million U.S. dollars
- 21/09 Todt: "Ferrari crisis not comparable to that of 1993"
- 21/09 Symonds supports FIA: "F1 doesn't need drama due to burst tires"
- 21/09 Vettel prefers Webber over Ricciardo: "That made for a nice fight"
- 21/09 Preview GP Russia | Will Honda be able to improve reliability?
- 21/09 Villeneuve: "Ferrari could have been as good as Mercedes"
- 21/09 Ferrari is hit hardest by qualifying mode ban
- 21/09 "FIA wants to curb hoarding"
- 21/09 F1 in a nutshell | Todt comments on F1 calendar 2021
- 21/09 Portimão wanted to organize a race earlier: "Compensation was an obstacle"
- 21/09 Le Mans: "Was a big step to replace Alonso"
- 20/09 Horner remains calm: "Red Bull does not want to fire anyone"
Basically ALL regulations chances from the last few years were very bad for RedBull 18/09 ridiculous! who will watch the watchers when they are that intent on operating the FIA.. 02/08 Like most buisness models they are unsustainable. F1 needs to make massive changes to become.. 21/04 Tbh Worthless predictions imo, because these so called experts were very wrong with their predictions.. 10/03 Well done Toto for writing his letter to all the other non-Ferrari teams against this.. 03/03
- 22/09 "Patience Verstappen put to the test for the first time with Honda engine" 0 reacties
- 19/09 Jumbo top executive on support Verstappen: "Needed to talk a lot internally" 0 reacties
- 16/09 Marko is looking for answers: "We are now working with different Honda engineers" 0 reacties
- 15/09 Todt is against qualifying races: "In Formula 2 and 3 it's not fun either" 0 reacties
- 15/09 Verstappen accepts Red Bull's plans: "Whoever sits next to me, I can beat them anyway" 0 reacties